Blind Community Group
The Blind Community Group is an informal group that meets every April and October. There is no formal membership for this group. If you’re interested, we encourage you to join the discussion. Look for meeting announcement on our Events Calendar.
Attend the Blind Community Group meeting
Equip for Equality’s Assistive Technology Project handles most of our legal advocacy, technical assistance and representation on legal issues affecting the blind community. We solicit ideas from the Blind Community Group to ensure that we are addressing legal issues that are important to the community. These meetings help EFE’s Assistive Technology Program staff by:
- Identifying important legal issues affecting the blind community
- Providing opinions and insight about work EFE should be doing
- Identifying public policy issues of importance to the blind community
- Sharing information and coordinating efforts
- Strategizing toward solutions
No formal membership required to attend
The Blind Community Group is an informal group that meets every April and October. Attend the next Blind Community Group meeting and join the discussion if you are interested in issues affecting the blind community.
To join the Blind Community Group or get more information about it, contact:
- Learn more about our Assistive Technology Project
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Donate to Equip for Equality
Last updated: June 22, 2020