If we cannot help you directly with your legal issue, we will at least give you a referral to another agency that may be able to help you. The following agencies are also useful legal referral resources:
- Illinois Legal Aid Online (ILAO): ILAO is an online service that provides legal information and legal referrals for free and low-cost services in Illinois.
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA): ISBA provides referrals to private attorneys in Illinois.
- National Disability Rights Network (NDRN): If your legal issue took place outside of Illinois, NDRN may help you find the protection and advocacy agency or client assistance program that serves your state.
- Read Cases We Handle
- Learn more about how to get legal help from Equip for Equality
- Complete our Online Intake Form
Last updated: September 27, 2019